WeatherMAX 80 Fabric
Super high strength and durability combine with long-term color retention to deliver a truly versatile outdoor fabric for a variety of applications. Weathermax 80 is one of the industry’s most balanced and cost-effective fabrics available for marine covers and tops, awnings, or other outdoor applications requiring outstanding durability, higher water repellence and excellent breathability.
- WeatherMAX 80 is available in 22 colors
- Each roll is 60 in. wide x 75 yd. @ 8.0 oz. sq./yd.
- Lighter, more water resistant and less stretch than other leading fabrics
- 10 year warranty
- High performance solution dyed cover fabric
The industry has been asking for a ¾” & 1” double fold bias binding, made out of the same WeatherMax80 fabric, for overall match in color and fabric weave/look on the cover application.
Binding comes with the same high strength & durability as the WeatherMax80 fabric.
- We carry 9 colors that match Weathermax fabrics
- Excellent color retention and weatherability
- Double fold edge gives a finished and attractive look
- Sold by the spool – 100 yards per spool
Designed to compliment the WeatherMax 80 fabric & Binding.
Manufactured by A & E Thread, this is a highly engineered premium outdoor sewing thread, providing the ultimate in outdoor weather and UV light resistance, preserving the thread strength and color.
It features WeatherMax ColorTite technology, 100% pigment solution dyed polyester. This technology maintains its color (conventional polyester sewing thread with UV inhibitors loses approx. 30% of its color retention through fading) and strength overtime (conventional polyester thread loses approximately 40% of its strength over time).