Textiles made by Sattler Corp. can be found in all areas where material and fabric must meet the highest requirements in function, reliability, durability and ecological responsibility. Their fabrics are as functional as they are beautiful, and are utilized in a number of industries that require only the finest and most durable acrylic materials available in the marketplace today.
Bainbridge is a trusted supplier of Sattler 745FR - premium fabric for the awning fabricator. 745 FR is a flame-retardant PVC-coated membrane excellent for applications such as light structures, fixed awnings, or canopies.
- flame retardant according to NFPA 701, CSFM T19 and ASTM E84
- excellent durability with 18.9 oz/sqyd
- digital printable
- efficient standard width of 98 inches
- excellent self-cleaning effect due to high-glossy acrylate top varnish
- excellent UV-resistance, color- and weather-fastness
- perfect flatness of fabric panels, therefore easy to handle in welding process
- excellent adhesion for strong welding seams
- 8 year warranty
For greater detail about Sattler's sun protection product lines visit their website.